OSD600_Release0.2 _Hacktoberfest _Post2

Awesome!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In this second pull request, I searched 3 issues for working on.

  1. The first issue is about this vueToDo project. I got stuck when I was doing some coding. I could not put my issue here because the author already remove it on the list of issues. 😐
  2. The second issue is about open-source-library-data-collector project and my issue is Document new Git workflow in CHANGELOG.md #151. I created a document and take all screenshots about the process how to fork, brach off the `development` branch and submit PRs agains the `development` branch. However, I could not submit my pull request and could not figure out the reason at that time. I asked the author about it, but I did not get any response. Until I started working on the 3rd issue, I knew why I could not submit a pull request. I made a BIG BIG problem. I was on the master branch when I submitted the pull request. This is the reason the author filed this issue. How can I explain it "I MAKE THE SAME ERROR ON ONE OF THE EXPECTED RESULT OF THIS ISSUE". My note had one step how to sync a fork, so I run these following commands `git fetch upstream`, `git checkout master` to have a change to take the screenshots. I forgot to change to my branch when I submitted a pull request. LEARNED A LESSON! 
  3. The last issue is about quicksort algorithm in python. First, I want to learn something about Python, so I asked permission to work on it. After one hour, someone came up and noted "I am on it sign me up", but I was the first person to ask permission. At that time, I thought I have the above second issue to work on so I ignored it. Until I got stuck in the second issue, nothing is to work on, I got permission from the author to work on this issue. Happy time is coming. I did some research about quicksort in python and tried to understand it by making some comments beside the code. I did a whole process to get a pull request done and tried to merge. After asking merge, I figured out that I have some mistakes on my changes file about the comments sign. We need to use ` # ` for comment in python, but I used ` // `. A long history to say about how to remove my file on master branch, create a new commit on my branch, push new commit, get a non-fast-forward error, fix error, get conflict on the merge about the change file, fix it, create and push a new commit, ask for merging this pull request again. 
          The following links are helpful to fix all of those errors I got for the last issue.
      Issue: quicksort algorithm in python
      Pull Request: Fix #92: quicksort algorithm in python

Finally, I am not sure now that I can get "merged" light on this last issue, but I got the second pull request have been done for this month. I will follow up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

release0.3_summary

OSD600-Release0.4-PR2-blog2

OSD600_Release0.2 _Hacktoberfest _Summary