OSD600-Release0.4-PR2-blog2

In this Pull Request, I have worked on this bootstrap-slider project. This is another external project that I have joined for this release 0.4.

PR: https://github.com/seiyria/bootstrap-slider/pull/886

I used HTLM and CSS language to build a table to store all slider examples. This page is really long, so I created some links to link to the specified example parts. Also, I created a link in each example parts to link back to the top. It will be easy for everyone to view this page.

I had some problems about the write access in the first time, so I could not run it in my local machine. After I reviewed some feedback of the reviewer, I run these commands to test it

npm install
node node_modules/grunt-cli/bin/grunt dev




To sum up, this page is showing lots of bootstrap slider options that I can learn to prepare for another course project for next semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

release0.3_summary

OSD600_Release0.2 _Hacktoberfest _Summary