release0.3_post3_PR3

In this pull request, I tried to write some test. I come back to my first open source project filer to find something to work on.

First, I tried to fix my 1st pull request from this project that I have worked on (add a test for fs.promises.unlink). I have made two commits and pushed them.

Then, I find something similar to create a new pull request (add fs.promises.write test). I didn't create an issue for this PR. My professor said that it's fine if we make a PR without creating an issue.

These commits are pushed but there are some conflicts and need to resolve. I don't want to do it by myself. I will come to class and ask my professor for help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

release0.3_summary

OSD600-Release0.4-PR2-blog2

OSD600_Release0.2 _Hacktoberfest _Summary