OSD600_Release0.2 _Hacktoberfest _Post3

My purpose for this 3rd pull request of this month is fixing a bug that my professor is hoping his students to do.

First, that is the reason I tried to find a bug to fix. I found this project (Notepad++) in the projects list on the wiki because it have mentioned many issues for staters . The issue was Function List functionality has changed #4811 . When I first read the description, I thought it was not too difficult, because the author said this function already existed in previous versions and have been changed recently. I thought someone deleted this function feature and I could get this function back if I can compare code from the previous versions and new version. Unfortunately, I was not able to set up the environment to test the code and someone wrote a long function that is maybe causing this issue. So, I gave up after one week because I need three more pull requests.

Second, I found this issue. This is not a bug. It is just an easy contribution.
This project based on Javascript for both desktop and mobile environment. It enables users to play a quiz. It built with Bootstrap 4 and particle.js so it had a nice UI on desktop environment. Everyone can easy to set up and run it on the your local machine. I added one math question into the question list. I hope my question is not too hard to answer. After that, I made a pull request and got merged.

Here is the screenshot of my question:


 
     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

release0.3_summary

OSD600-Release0.4-PR2-blog2

OSD600_Release0.2 _Hacktoberfest _Summary