OSD600_Release0.2_Hactoberfest_Post1

In this Release 0.2, my first issue and pull request was about Minimal-Todo application.  This is a free Android app, so if you are interested in this app, please feel free to Google Play to install and play with it. This is a simple useful reminder app. You can easy make a reminder just a few steps. Also, it has a nice simple design, so it will be easy for anyone to use it.

First, I downloaded it to my phone and played with it. After that, I have searched for the issues. I saw many people trying to contribute for the language support, so I am interested to contribute on Vietnamese language support and had filed an issue (Add Vietnamese language support #98) and asked for permission to work on it. I followed the instruction on my lab1 to work on this application:

Unfortunately, my pull request was failed. I asked the app author (Avjinder) about the reason and got his response through email.


Finally, I got merge for this issue merged .
















.
















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

release0.3_summary

OSD600_Release0.2 _Hacktoberfest _Summary

OSD600-Release0.4-PR2-blog2