release0.3_post1_planning

For this release 0.3, I want to work on 2 internal + 1 external PRs on some open source projects. Then, after release 0.3, I will work on the opposite site 2 external + 1 internal PRs for release 0.4.

Here are two internal open source projects that I have chosen on this OSD/DPS Fall 2018 Open Source Project Ideas link to work on for both release 0.3 and release 0.4 .

  1. Seneca Blackboard & Student Centre Extensions for Google Chrome (Repo SenecaBlackboardExtension)       
  2. NodeChat (Repo https://github.com/OTRChat/NodeChat)
For this release 0.3, I will first work on the first Seneca Blackboard open source project. I have filed two internal bugs to work on

  1. Add My.Seneca Help link to sign in page (this sign in page my.senecacollege.ca) #12 
  2. Add Reset/Forgot your password link to this sign in page (https://my.senecacollege.ca/webapps/login/?action=relogin) #13
In the mean time, I will try to talk to the maintainer of NodeChat project, he is a student of my course in my session, to find something that I can take on for release 0.4 during class time or on slack. I already joined the NodeChatApp slack.

For external PRs, I may work on some projects that I have involved in during Hactoberfest time. I will make a final decision after some research.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

release0.3_summary

OSD600_Release0.2 _Hacktoberfest _Summary

OSD600-Release0.4-PR2-blog2